It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Real linked to Vieria...again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has dropped a new hint that the Spanish giants could make a renewed bid for Arsenal's Patrick Vieira.

Real came close to snaring the Gunners ace last summer before the Senegal-born France international chose to remain at Highbury.

However, with Arsenal out of the UEFA Champions League and third in The Premiership, Perez believes the 28-year-old stalwart might be considering his future.

link

TRD

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I guess this is one of them storys that will happen towards the end of every season with Viera. to be honest i can't see him leaving. He has won virtually everything with Arsenal except the Champions League. And Real isn't exactly setting the world on fire this season or last season..

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
hehe. why did they ever sell makelele lol. he was the man who held the whole midfield. a unsung hero.

i think vieria would be a great signing for them, but they bought gravensen. i aitn sure how he is doing though at holding the team.

i cant see him going this season though, its not like real are amazing at the minute. if they had won the champions league and la liga you can see it, but for now. its hardly worth it

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Arsenal must brace themselves as Inter are going to make a bold bid to sign him in the summer. Viera hasn't had that good a season so far and looks like he is becomming frustrated, so it could be possible that he may leave.

new topics

top topics

join