It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Gunners - we can still win it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Arsenal are refusing to give up in the Premiership race - with Ashley Cole, Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieira all saying The Gunnners are still in the hunt for the title.

The three Highbury stars attended a charity dinner on Thursday and they told Sky Sports News they would not concede the title, despite Tuesday's bitter defeat to Manchester United.

Arsene Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson had both said whoever lost at Highbury would be out of the title race, but Wenger's troops do not share that opinion.

skysports.planetfootball.com...'t+give+up&channel=Football_Home

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Haha don't make me laugh. They have no chance to win it now.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i guess they have to say it, to admit defeat might make less fans show up for the games as they would be meaningless. the fighting spirit, if it is that, or just a show, will be meaning still come to our games, we aint out of it just yet as its not mathemitcal, but i think deep down, they know they wont win it,

and i think that maybe a reason why they have dropped so many points

Sir

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
They could still win it but its very unlikely or near impossible. I can't see Chelsea losing too many and the gap they have on Arsenal and Man United is too much..

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
yip, though, i think chelsea have still to play the gunners and man utd again. even if they loset them both, they are still top.

they might drop a few points, but guarenteed, the other 2 will aswell.

TRD

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
They won taday and so did Man United, so Chelsea have it to do tomorrow. The pressure is on Chelsea and i think they will keep their cool.. All the others can do is keep winning and hope for a slip up.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i havent checked the scores 2day yet lol. but with the other big two winning, chelsea will want to win. but they have been doing that in fairness. each time man utd or arsenal play a game, and chelsea have that little bit pressure to win, they do

new topics

top topics

join