It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Stack charged with rape

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Arsenal footballer Graham Stack was on Wednesday charged with raping a 21-year-old woman at his home, Scotland Yard said.

The 23-year-old goalkeeper, who is on loan at Millwall, was charged following the alleged rape in Beckenham, south east London on September 1.

Stack, a Republic of Ireland Under-21 international, was bailed to appear at Bromley Magistrates Court on November 23.

Stack played throughout Arsenal's run to the Carling Cup semi-finals last season and is on loan at Millwall until the end of the season.

Allan Smillie, 22, an operations analyst, of Feltham, south west London, was also charged with sexual assault on the same date. He will also appear at Bromley Magistrates Court on November 23.

Sportinglife

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
woah! i hadnt heard this story and it not good at all! wonder if this will spell the end of his career and its been kept quiet. wonder if arsenal are supporting him through the trial?

TRD

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I havn't a clue what will happen to him , i'm sure i posted something about it awhile ago.

If he is found guilty he may go to prison and that could spell the end of his career. No wonder Arsenal kept a bit quite over it...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
and by the sounds of it he had a promising career possibly. down the drain now

top topics

join