It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: arsenal equal record with goals galore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
well 2day arsenal equaled a record of going 42 games undefeated

Arsenal kept their unbeaten record going after a thrilling 5-3 win over Middlesbrough made it 42 Premiership games without defeat.

Arsene Wenger's side knew that avoiding defeat at Highbury would see them equal Nottingham Forest's top-flight record of 42 games without a loss.

link

*edit* spelling errors hehe

[Edited on 8/22/04 by rynaldo82]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Henry bagged a double and with Reyes on great form, they are sure looking good for goals, and then they got freddy ljunberg (no idea how to spell that lol) and pires, berkgamp, so i think they are gonna score lots of goals

i think they will be top scores in the league

rynaldo

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
At this rate Arsenal are gonna score 171 goals in the premiership lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
talking about scoring goals

who you reckon will be there top scorer at the end of the season

i think henry again, but i got feeling reyes is gonna score plenty

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The way bergkamp is playing he could top the list lol!!!

Also JAR is keeping Pires out the side so you could be right about JAR still got a sneakin feelin that Henry will be top scorer at Arsenal but maybe not top scorer in the EPL
:cool2:

TRD

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That was a great result for the Gooners, i didn't expect them to win after they went 3-1 down.

Records are there to be beaten but i wouldn't say the Arsenal team are better than Nottingham Forest was in the 70's when they did the same. Forest was not only a force in the top division, they was a real force in Europe which Arsenal is not. Arsenal are doing it in the league but still have to make a major impact on the european scene.

As for top goalscorers there is plenty in the premier league who could take that title. Its too early in the league to say who, i mean its just 2 games old..lol!

top topics

join