It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newcastle United: Woodgate signs for Real Madrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Real Mardid have now bought Jonathon Woodgate from newcastle,

story.

[Edited on 8/22/04 by rynaldo82]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I wonder about newcastle at the back now without him. I think he will be good at Real though, maybe take a while before him and walter samuel click. I guess with this transfer ivan helguera will play the defensive man in midfield?

rynaldo

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
in a further twist to this story its been reported fredie shepard (the chairman sold him) without consulting Bobby Robson

Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd has admitted he sold Jonathan Woodgate without consulting Sir Bobby Robson.
The Magpies have come in for some criticism for selling Woodgate to Real Madrid for £13.5 million, but Shepherd has vowed the club will reinvest the money wisely on a quality replacement.

link

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
since woodgate left newcastle, there has been reports in scotland saying newcastle are interested in getting Boumsong from rangers. they got him on a free transfer from auxerre. he scored a goal yesterday for them. although the rangers manager is saying theres no truth in it.

rangers are like 75 million in debt i think

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
woodgate not rushing his return

Jonathan Woodgate will not rush his return to action but feels he could be ready to make his Real Madrid debut this month.

The classy defender left Newcastle fans in a state of shock when The Magpies sold him to Real Madrid in August.

link

top topics

join