It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Unsworth and Fuller to go

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Portsmouth are ready to let Ricardo Fuller and David Unsworth leave Fratton Park. Both players have only spent one season on the South Coast but have been told they will be allowed to move on if the price is right. Experienced defender Unsworth joined Pompey from Everton last summer but lost his place in the team following Harry Redknapp's departure as manager.

Unsworth spent the second half of the campaign on loan at Ipswich Town and has been linked with a reunion with Redknapp at Southampton. Saints have also been linked with a bid for Fuller, who scored just once in 31 Premiership appearances last term. He arrived from Preston North End and Pompey chairman Milan Mandaric is willing to listen to offers for Fuller and Unsworth.

LINK

Sir

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
How old is Unsworth now? I thought they might have kept him as he has always been a solid enough defender.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is Portsmouth though, anything can happen there like getting rid of everyone i.e. berger, stone, yakubu etc basicallly everyone harry redknapp bought

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
good thinking there Dilly.

Unsworth is getting old, hes been a decent player though for his age. Fuller aint done it, but i think he can, he looked good at preston aswell as hearts. give him time and he will cut it i think

top topics

join