It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Cassano for Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I read in the paper in the other day, with Real Madrid being without Raul cos hes injured for the season they are supposed to be moving for Cassano from Roma. Roma have money problems and he said, hey am leaving at the end of the season and cos of that, hes dumped!

but do Real really need him? as this is an oppurtunity for Baptista and Robinho to get in the team and try and gel in, but with Cassano maybe moving, thats them back on the bench again

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
the deal has happened. Wonder if he will make the Arsenal games in the Champions League? and how long he will be there before he starts shouting at the board and the likes

Real have won the race for Cassano's signature and he has inked a four-and-a-half-year deal at El Santiago Bernabeu.

The Spanish side have confirmed that the deal is now in place and that Cassano will be officially unveiled on Wednesday.

"Real Madrid and Roma have reached an agreement over the signing of Antonio Cassano," read a statement on Real's website.

source

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
From what i have seen, he aint really had much of a chance yet to impress.

Will be interesting though, come Summer time i think Baptista will get booted out, and Ronaldo is maybe going to leave. That would pave way the oppurtunity Cassano needs to get in the team

I think hes a great player, but he will be wanting to play

join