It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Milan sign Jankulovski

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Milan have sealed the signing of Marek Jankulovski from Udinese.

Despite sealing fourth spot, the Czech star has wasted little time in securing a move away from Friuli.

"Jankulovski? I confirm he went to Milan," president Giampaolo Pozzo said.

Milan confirmed the capture later on Monday, with a statement on their website revealing the Czech star had penned a deal which ties him to the club until the summer of 2009.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

[Edited on 6/4/05 by rynaldo82]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
this guy is good and was a excellent player in the Czech squad for Euro 2004. I thought he was going to sign for Juventus as thats what all the talk was, i guess with them signing Gianaccheda they lost intrest in him and Milan snapped him up. Not sure if hes going to go straight into the team.

Milans midfield usually is. Seedorf, Gatuttso, Pirlo and Kaka. I think the czech guy they bought though can play anywhere in midfield so thats a handy thing. .

I rate this as a good signing.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yep good signing, think Milan will be having a shake up this summer so will be interesting to see who else comes and who goes.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i think this might end the stay of Dharasoo , hes struggled to break into the team and this is going to make it even harder. Hes been linekd with Lyon and i can see it happening now

top topics

join