It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Real target De Rossi

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Real Madrid's top target this summer will be Roma starlet Daniele de Rossi - according to the Italian media. Italian forecasters suggest that Robinho will join the Madrid giants, which will mean that attention is switched to a midfielder rather than more forwards. Roma are desperate to cling on to the international - who has had a huge impact since claiming his place in the first team.

However, in order to keep hold of Vincenzo Montella, Francesco Totti and Antonio Cassano, the sale of the player may be sanctioned. De Rossi has only just agreed a new contract with the club - which runs through until 2008, ensuring that any sale would bring in a large transfer fee for the club.

Skysports

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
yer, this guy has went on to be really important at roma, hes done really well in the last 6 months.

i think hes a bit more defensive minded so maybe in the real line up, he would be more of a midfield shield,

though, if he costs big money, selling him off in order to keep the main 3 happy and paying them, i could see it happening.

i think he will be one of many names linked to real

join