It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Valencia linked with Laurent Robert

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Valencia are being linked with a surprise move for Newcastle winger Laurent Robert. Robert's future at Newcastle remains uncertain, with the Frenchman unable to command a regular place under Graeme Souness.

The left-sided midfielder has been left on the bench by Souness for most of the games he has been in charge of since taking over from Sir Bobby Robson. Reports in France claim that the news has alerted Valencia to Robert's possible availability.

Valencia see Robert as an ideal replacement for injured winger Vicente. The Spanish international is still some way from returning and Valencia have struggled in Vicente's absence.

Skysports

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
robert drops a hint that he will leave

Newcastle star Laurent Robert has once again hinted that he wants to leave the club.

The French winger was left on the bench for the 3-1 defeat to Manchester United.

Robert is yet to start a game under new manager Graeme Souness and he is growing increasingly disheartened at his future at St James' Park.

"It's a definite possibility I may leave in January if I continue not to play," Robert told French television station TPS - who cover Premiership games.

link

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
he hasnt been playing alot so to speak, and i seen the newcastle team line up. kluivert, shearer and bellamy. i guess bellamy playing to the left of them

maybe souness doesnt like roberts mood, i think he supposed to be a moody player?

Sir

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think he rates himself to much, they would do well to get shot of him. If they can get decent money for him i would out him tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Yeah, he's lazy and up him self. If they could get half of what they paid, I'd take it.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
the one thing with robert is. he has a wicked free kick and shot

top topics

join