It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Fabio Cannavaro keen on Real Madrid switch

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Internazionale defender Fabio Cannavaro has dismissed claims that fitness problems would rule him out of a possible move to Real Madrid.

The Italy captain has been suffering from the effects of a stress fracture in his right leg recently but this has not deterred Madrid from expressing an interest in him as they look for another expert central defender to pair with Walter Samuel.

And Cannavaro reciprocated the Spanish giants' interest in an interview with sports daily Diario AS.

link

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
i cant see this move happening now after woodgate signing for real.

i think with mancini now being inter coach, that they will slowly get better, great defender though i must admit

rynaldo

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
looks like juventus are gonna get him
i think they will be a force especially as capello is the manager, i think the signed zebina from roma too and emerson from them

Juventus have confirmed that they have agreed a deal with Internazionale for defender Fabio Cannavaro.

New Juve boss Fabio Capello insisted on bolstering his defence and now the Bianconeri have agreed terms for the Italy captain.

link

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
cannavaro has signed for juve with there keeper carani going the opposite direction

Juventus have concluded the signing of Fabio Cannavaro, which has seen goalkeeper Fabian Carini move in the opposite direction.

The Italian star has agreed a four-year deal with the Bianconeri after he agreed personal terms.

link

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
roberto mancini is distraught at losing a star defender

Internazionale coach Roberto Mancini has lamented the loss of Fabio Cannavaro, as the defender would have been a big plus for the side this term.

The Italian international completed his switch to Serie A rivals Juventus at the end of last month and Mancini believes the stopper will be sorely missed

link

top topics

join