It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Bowyer to Birmingham?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Birmingham chairman David Gold believes that Steve Bruce would get the best out of Lee Bowyer, if the midfielder opts to move to St Andrews. The Newcastle man has been identified as a key target by Blues boss Bruce, as skysports.com revealed last week, and is understood to have been given permission to enter into talks with the Midlands club.

LINK

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Looks like they want him quite badly and he would go there. I think he would choose Birmingham over West Ham if there was a choice.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I don't think he would if it came down to it, he is a West Ham lad and feels that he has a point to prove as we never saw the best of him during his time there.

TRD

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Looks like he won't be going to Birmingham, the fans put up a petition or something lol!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Come to West Ham! I like him, he is a good player.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
yer, Bruce is trying to get the fans to change there minds.

Is this down to his past or has he slagged of Birmingham?

TRD

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think its because of what he has done on and off the pitch.. Would the fans do the same if it was Bellamy?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
I think its because of what he has done on and off the pitch.. Would the fans do the same if it was Bellamy?

dont tempt fate

Birmingham stil want him and they are saying, they havent recieved a complaint from any of the Asian community, so the other fans must have made up there mind and say... we dont want him in other team.

Birmingham have made a bid to revive their move for Lee Bowyer - despite a fans' backlash against the deal.

Boss Steve Bruce was furious after a small group of supporters protested, prompting Bowyer to ditch the deal.

But chairman David Sullivan still hopes to sign the 28-year-old Newcastle star after receiving support from fans

source

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
hmm tricky one this, i dont know totally whats going to happen here. I cant see him back at West Ham, Birmingham sounds good for him, if hes given a chance.... but how many chances does he need

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
He's not going to Birmingham, he want's to stay in the capital.
West Ham........

top topics

join