It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Nigel Pearson - WBA can stay up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

West Brom assistant boss Nigel Pearson insists that they still have a chance of avoiding relegation from The Premiership.

Rock-bottom Albion are seven points adrift of Crystal Palace who sit just above the drop zone, with many believing they are certain for a swift return to the Championship.

Bryan Robson's side face Midlands rivals Birmingham at The Hawthorns on Sunday and Pearson has insisted that the squad are still in confident mood.

link

TRD

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
They do still have a chance but its going ot be tough.

Unless Blackburn, Fulham, Southampton or Portsmouth go on a really bad run then i can't see it happening. They have lost too many games and i think them and Norwich look certain for the drop.

As for the last place it could be any of the 4 i named....

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
hehe...i wonder if hes found a magic genie yet

TRD

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Who?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a genie? the thing alladin found, makes wishes

Sir

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
They still have a chance, Southampton got beat again, Norwich beat Man United so nothing is impossible.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
yip. theres a chance they can stay up. such a big game next week, norwhich and crsytal palace.

i think fulham have too much points to go down. so its really the bottom four or 5 that are going down.

its a shame though, i would like palace and norwhich to stay up, normally there is a team i want to go down but i aint got 1. i would say blackburn but that aint going to happen lol

TRD

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
They have a good chance, i think they are actually a better side than the others down the bottom. Robson has done the best he can with them and if they do stay up they could do much better next season.

new topics

top topics

join