It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you fear more The greys or reptoids?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
me the greys with thier psionic abilities

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If either one was standing in front of me I'd # my pants.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I would not be afraid of either...fear is of the weak.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think that Reptoids would be far more terrifying. I have heard they are ruthless and ferocious.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well whose to say Greys have psionic abilities?
Even so from what I do know of Greys, their just drones for the reptiods, thats who we should be fearing.
Deep

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
hmm intresting fear is weakness true true but the only way to overcome fear is to face fear wow what a line huh hehe

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The rest of my fellow humans scare me enough right now, so neither.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
hmmm to give an answer at this point would simply be speculation. but being the hypocrite i am i think i would be more afraid of the.... . . .
both of them!
the reptoids are suposedly a souless colective of horrible horrible creatures, that actually control the grays! and then if the greys can read minds and all that nonsence well then id be scared of them too. its a lose lose situation.

who

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I dont think I would fear either. I dont know what they would do to me, but at the same time they done know what I might do to them. If attacked, I would fight to defend myself. Everyone has the right to defend their life, just have to decide if you are going to use that right when the shyte hits the fan.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I believe all races adapt to their own environments. Reptoids ( whatever they are) probably adapted to their environment by being ruthless... Greys adapted using psionic abilities...Humans adapt through ingenuity...As long as you have a big ass gun in your hand dont fear either of them.

Didnt anyone ever stop to think thats why aliens(if they do indeed exist) never attacked us? Because of our ingeunity, their technology is much higher than ours, but we would adapt so quickly that we could level the playing feild quite a bit. People seem to underestimate the human race at times.

GEX

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Interesting topic.
If I ever meet one, I'd be stunned at first. Not sure if I will be afraid. They do use some sort of waves to make you afraid. And grays just paralyze you.

MrJingles - What makes you think that they don't have a bigger gun?

PS. I'd rather meet Pleadians or Nordic aliens.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I would fear the reptilian race, because they are the most scary looking.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   

MrJingles - What makes you think that they don't have a bigger gun?

machine gun or bazooka or rpg, whatever, they will still have the same effect, just depends on who has faster reflexes and better aim.

Even if we cant win in that, we can always resort to using AI's, they cant mind control computers...can they?

Btw, can someone provide me a link so can get some info on these reptoids thingamajigs?

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by MrJingles]

GEX

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
www.davidicke.com... Try this one.

MrJingles- I don't really want to go to war with them, or shootout, or hand to hand combat. They are more advanced if they use flying saucers, and mind control devices. I don't have this kind of gadgets, ... maybe gov. has ....

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
With my tinfoil hat the greys are powerless against me. And with the killer flu that's going round the reps won't come near me.

Seriously though, I don't believe in the reps (at least not the David Icke babble), so for me it would be the greys (if they exist, since they seem to be the more reported encountered aliens) I fear most. Plus, they have anal probes.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
I believe all races adapt to their own environments. Reptoids ( whatever they are) probably adapted to their environment by being ruthless... Greys adapted using psionic abilities...Humans adapt through ingenuity...As long as you have a big ass gun in your hand dont fear either of them.

Didnt anyone ever stop to think thats why aliens(if they do indeed exist) never attacked us? Because of our ingeunity, their technology is much higher than ours, but we would adapt so quickly that we could level the playing feild quite a bit. People seem to underestimate the human race at times.

Sure, we have great ingenuity compared to a koala bear, or woodchuck or whatever other creature here on earth. Who is to say that these aliens don't have way more ingenuity than us. They got here afterall.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
True they could be ingenious also......

I think the fact that we are still here is because...we are ingenious....and damnit...we are suicidal also.

WE care...but we dont really care that much

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp
I would not be afraid of either...fear is of the weak.

Oh shut the # up, fear is of the weak my ass, you know you'd be #tin bricks if one of those alien foos were in front of you. Damn wannabe hard asses

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
and to be honest, it was found that if anyone were to be confronted with either, then...they'd probably literally go insane. Fear, coupled with something so shocking can literally push someone over the edge.

However, I think that if I saw a reptoid, I'd be even more scared, simply because they look even more physically intimidating. The greys, while dangerous in their own respect, just don't hold the same sort of intimidation factor.

Otherwise, I think everyone would react the same to seeing, face to face, either one of them.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i think with all the media since the 50's with the thing from the blue lagoon to jurassiac park and other media i would fear the reptoids as much as the greys. I have personal expirences from those i would fear them more then the repotiods to quote Mr. Jingles "...As long as you have a big ass gun in your hand dont fear either of them. " i would be less fearfull and i take a gun with the least electronic control like an ak47 or even an stg44

top topics

join