It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Bruce confirms Kallon interest

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Steve Bruce has confirmed he has an interest in Mohamed Kallon..

Birmingham City are hunting a new striker in January due to the long-term injury to Mikael Forssell and Monaco's Kallon is one of the names in the frame.

Although it will be difficult to sign the Sierra Leone hit-man, as he only joined Monaco on loan from Internazionale in the summer, Bruce admits he is an admirer of the African's talents.

Porto's Benni McCarthy is another player the Blues boss claims to have been offered by agents trying to strike a deal for the South Africa striker.

Skysports

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i admit, i think he is a good player, its always gonna be difficult to get a game at inter. i cant see him going to bruce's team though. hes young aswell and am sure if he where to go. it aint gonna be cheap

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

"We spoke about Kallon a couple of years ago," Bruce told The Evening Mail. "Unfortunately, he wasn't available from Inter but now he's gone to Monaco on loan.

sounds like he has been liked by bruce for a few years, and that he would have took him when he was available, sounds like monaco acted fast though

TRD

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well the way things are going at the moment he might not sign as Bruce is the bookies favourite to be the next Prem manager to get the chop. Thats if he doesnt turn things around pretty quick..

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
sounds like the monaco manager doesnt want kallon to leave and would like to keep him there

The Blues chief, though, will have to turn his attention elsewhere after Monaco coach Deschamps dismissed any notion of Kallon leaving his club.

"He is fine here and wants to stay," said Deschamps of the African.

"If I signed him, it is for him to stay."

*link aint working*

[Edited on 12/18/04 by rynaldo82]

new topics

top topics

join