It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Morrison could look for loan

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Clinton Morrison has admitted he could ask for a loan away from Birmingham City to make sure his international chances are not harmed.

The 25-year-old has bagged two goals in Republic of Ireland's first World Cup qualifiers over the last week.

However, at St Andrews he looks to be fourth choice with Emile Heskey, Mikael Forssell and new signing Dwight Yorke all likely to be ahead of him in the pecking order.

link

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
i think morrison is an alrite player, he looked good for crystal palace when he was with them, havent heard him much at birmingham. am not sure about yorke, i think he past his best so if he cant get above him in the team i think he might want to leave

TRD

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yeah Morrison is not a bad player, he should be able to find a club easy enough.

As for Yorke yeah he is definatly past his sell by date. He will pop up with a few goals but he is nowhere near what he use to be like when he was at Man United....

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
yer. i agree, yorke is passed it, although with signing him, i think he well known, and might sell lots of tops with his name?

so that would be like a bonus, he a bigger name player than morrison i think

new topics

top topics

join