It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is in control us or them ( a poll voice ure choice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
who do think is in control the ( greys grays) or the goverment do you think after the "Dulce wars" we discontinued coperations is that why the shuttle crashed is that why our mars probes are being destroyed.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
who do think is in control the ( greys grays) or the goverment do you think after the "Dulce wars" we discontinued coperations is that why the shuttle crashed is that why our mars probes are being destroyed.

I think that us humans are in control of us humans. The greys control the greys on their own planet, and havent been here. Thats my opinion.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
so you dont think the greys are here or where here??? what is your support of this ...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i think the best answer to this would be no answer at all.

***(because if these "greys" do exist and control you, then you are to late. "resistance is futile". if they dont then youll be happy to know that somebody else does.)
end transmission....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
-------======/\=====------

incoming subspace transmission

resistence is never futile man has survived for so long thru the black plauge the dark ages 2 world wars and man will survive them because it is in mans nauture to do so.
end transmission

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The government is in control, and I don't mean the regular government that says it's going to lower your taxes.

The secret government/society is the one developing technology far beyond your present belief in what our technology currently is.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
so you dont think the greys are here or where here??? what is your support of this ...

My support is..oh where should I begin.

1) The universe is huge. One thing we know for sure is that there are billions of stars, in billions of galaxies, in billions of galaxy clusters. That makes it highly unlikely that something would be able to stumble across us. Like finding a needle in a haystack the size of the universe. Now for that same reason, I think there is other life in the universe. But thats another thread.

2) Life on earth is the way it is for many reasons. The main reason it is this way is because we are ON EARTH. We have certain gravity, certain atmospheric conditions. A certain amount of any given elements. A certain temperature range. These things molded the life on earth into what it is today. "Greys" as I often hear them called, look alot like humans. That is way to convenient for me. Life forms on other planets would have abosolutely no reason to look anything like us at all. Why have a mouth, when for all we know the absorb food through their skin. Why have eyes, when for all we know they use sonar. Maybe on their planet there is no reason to see. Or no reason to walk. Nothing says anything has to look anything like us. Carl Sagan said something along these lines in his book "Cosmos". ----Life on earth started fairly quickly after the formation of the planet. That makes it seem as life is a common occurance in the universe. Humans have only been around for a relatively short time now. So that indicates that intellegent life is rare.----

That being said, I do think there is life that we on earth would consider intelligent. But it is unlikly considering all the possible scenerios, that the first life to find us would have human features, like a grey.

3) There has never been any solid evidence of alien life visiting earth other than pure opinion and speculation. If the government was to cover something like that up, it would be a bigger conspiracy than I feel possible. Your family, local police, other relatives, friends, coworkers, and just about any other average joe would have to be involved in some way. Too many claims of UFO sightings and other such phenomena occur for them to cover it all up. And the evidence presented by the believers, holds just as much water as any evidence to the contrary. Its the old, "I cant prove they are here, but you cant prove they arent" deal.

So, If you want more I could go on. Just ask. What is your evidence to support that they are coming?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
well, the dark ages, world wars, plagues, all happened here on earth, fought by humans, and won by humans. there was no aliens helping us. human acomplishment's. you wanted to know if we "thought" aliens are in control. i as an opened minded person will leave room for the notion that aliens do control us. but i am a also somebody that really dosent like the idea of being controlled by aliens, just like some dont like the idea of their being no god.
like i said if aliens are controlling us, they havent let us know about it. and if they arent then... feel free to breath easy.
but taking on the idea that we were "attacked" or were allowed to know about aliens controlling us, i dont have that much faith in humanity to think that these supreme alien beings would lose a battle with us. i think in most cases wed probably blow our selfes up before anything else.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i think so too i mean if they were in control we be slaves to them soo this means we are resisting unless their in control and are keeping things cool so we dont revolt well i think time will only tell

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
secret society is in control

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's a stalemate....between business partners who don't like each other...but each have something the other wants....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Our governments are in control of this earth. Now of course if there is a space faring race that is capable of coming here, that control is tenuous at best. It would take a very, VERY short invasion period to establish alien dominance.

However, right now, I'm sure our governments are in control of this planet. They may be in cahoots with aliens to keep their existence a secret, but it doesn't seem that way. Too many UFO reports happen and at least some large SNAFUs have occured over the last 60 years to show that aliens are not really much for bargaining with primitive creatures.

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The grey aliens are not to be concerned with at present time. The reptilians aka reptoids and governments are the ones to watch for. The reptilian aliens have a plan for our planet and use decoy human bodies to keep watch on this planet. These decoy bodies are really higher aliens wanting to see what goes on.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystispice
The grey aliens are not to be concerned with at present time. The reptilians aka reptoids and governments are the ones to watch for. The reptilian aliens have a plan for our planet and use decoy human bodies to keep watch on this planet. These decoy bodies are really higher aliens wanting to see what goes on.

Did one of the reptilians tell you this? Who warned you of the impending doom to society brought on by the reptilians. Was it one of the ones dressed up like a human?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The grey aliens are the ones to coordinate and carry out tasks and that the reptilian aliens are the master minds that are rarely seen. The decoy bodies that carry alien souls make sure everything is calm on this planet. It is no warning that I am aware of this, but it is a fact via research in many fields

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

we are in a mega-corporate world with governments as simple figureheads to take people's minds off the real issues of control. Political intrigue is football in the minds of these powers that merely entertain us, keeping the general mindless folks at bay ((worries with money always keeps people from questioning)) Now, within the last few years, the powers that actually run things have a new puppet to take our minds off issues: so called terrorist, blah blah blah...they use political babble to rouse up the masses in support of empowering themselves and calling it our "security"....in the end this world is run by the people who run the mega-corporations of the world.
finis

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The grey aliens are the ones to coordinate and carry out tasks and that the reptilian aliens are the master minds that are rarely seen. The decoy bodies that carry alien souls make sure everything is calm on this planet. It is no warning that I am aware of this, but it is a fact via research in many fields

Ok, so do you have access to this research? Can I look at the research? Or is it G1A Classified? Maybe even a link would help me out. I wonder what is qualified as research to you... Is research, your opinion? I guess it cant be though, you said it is fact, and fact isnt opinion.

So you know for sure that the reptilian alien beings are coming to take over the world. Thats a pretty tall claim. Since the research says it is fact that it is going to happen, the research must give an indication as to when. And since you are so well versed on this research, you must know when. So when is it going to happen, so that I can mark my calender?

Oh, wait, i forgot that I wont be able to observe this because I am too skeptical and a "non-believer". Therefore when your world is being taken over by aliens, mine is going to be right here, the way it always was. I am not spiritual enough to see the aliens. I am not spiritual enough to expereince them. I am not in touch with the energy forces that guide these beings. So I cant see it I guess....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think that we're in control of Human Business
and the Aliens are in control of the Alien Business

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I agree elevatedone but the aliens affect us at a greater level than we see

I have not mentioned any doom by aliens or some magical calender event to follow. who knows what will happen, but things are happening that are yet to be seen

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by mystispice]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I agree elevatedone but the aliens affect us at a greater level than we see

I have not mentioned any doom by aliens or some magical calender event to follow. who knows what will happen, but things are happening that are yet to be seen

You said, we need to watch out for the reptilian aliens and governments, and not to worry about the greys. As if the greys mean no harm, and the reptillians do. It sounded like a warning to me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join