It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: WBC Update, Boxing Rumors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

First, to date there have been very few responses to my subjective question as to who is the hardest puncher in each weight division (active). I know it’s a tough question, but I’d really like to hear from all the boxing mavens out there. I’m not grading anyone and there’s no right or wrong, as it’s just an opinion. But I’m asking the question to prove a point, and that point is that to prove my theory that the hardest punchers are not found in today’s heavyweight division. Send your picks to me at [email protected].***

Bits and pieces: The World Boxing Council (WBC) is scheduled to be defunct shortly, if the current bankruptcy proceedings go as scheduled.

The bankruptcy was forced upon the WBC because Graciano Rochiggiani won a law suit against the sanctioning body, for wrongfully stripping him of the title and awarding in to Roy Jones.

I don’t defend the WBC’s actions here, and neither did the judge, but $31 million is a lot of money, and the WBC simply can’t afford to pay it, thus the bankruptcy.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY

join