It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: Thoughts on Gatti/Ward 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The night of June 7, 2003 was a night that I will never forget. I've been a boxing fan for as long as I can remember. I've seen probably hundreds of fights in my life. But the battle that was Gatti/Ward 3 was probably the greatest fight I have ever seen, and it reminded me why I love boxing, and what the sport is all about.

Two men got in the ring and gave it their all. It was an emotional roller coaster ride that seemed never ending. At the end of the night I was left tired and emotionally spent.

Even though Gatti won this one, making Gatti (2-1) vs Ward both men came out winners in my book. Because they will always be remembered for this legendary trilogy.

This reminded me that when done right... boxing is the most exciting sport in the world. That's why love boxing, and always will.

Ocelot

TRD

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It sounds like a really good fight and to go all the way to points...I shall look forward to seeing it.....

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It had everything you could want in a fight. I was on the edge of my seat jumping up and down. Afterwards I think I was just as spent as the fighters!
Classic trilogy that will go down in history.

What a fighter Gatti has turned into, he seems to get better everytime I see him box.

join