It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volume IV. Chapter 4 .Makers of the Gray Race~The Secrets of Ethnic Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Man guided by fate?
According to the Orthodox faith unrepented sins of the parents are passed on to the children for three or four generations. Positivist science, however, has its own answers to this question.
According to it, fate is located in the genes.
The laboratories of geneticists have become temples for the new preachers of predestination. They say that disease, character and predisposition to commit crime are already determinable at the fetal stage.
True, this has led at times to scandals. It seems suspicious to some, for example, that white doctors often persuade dark-skinned patients to avoid having children...

Recently Academic Yuri Lopukhin published a report entitled: "Experiments on Humans, Published to the World Community but Hidden from Us". Here's a quote:

"Work on the genetic analysis of various chromosomes promises to be finished in the next decade. By that time all 50-100 thousand genes will be localized and identified... If the individual traits of a person turn out to be accurately represented by his genetic map then it's not hard to imagine how it could be used to discriminate against or in favor of individuals or entire races!

"The greatest alarm is aroused by future possibilities of molecular eugenics: the ability to create a new type of human being with improved or (who knows) even degraded characteristics."

"'The New Man lives among us! He's here!', exclaimed Hitler triumphantly. 'Do you want more? I'll let you in on a secret. I've seen the New Man. He's bold and cruel. It was frightening in his company.'

'The New Man lives among us! He's here!', exclaimed Hitler triumphantly. 'Do you want more? I'll let you in on a secret. I've seen the New Man. He's bold and cruel. It was frightening in his company.'

"Having pronounced these words, Hitler trembled, as if in ecstasy... A member of his inner circle once told me that Hitler would wake up in the middle of the night screaming horribly...
'It's he, it's he! He's come!', he would exclaim. His lips were white. Sweat streamed from his face. Suddenly he started mumbling senseless numbers, then words, incomplete sentences. That was horrible. He employed strange combinations and expressions..."

more........

oag.ru...

[Edited on 12/1/2003 by helen670]

[Edited on 12/1/2003 by helen670]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i always wondered what happened to all nazi experimentation records, and how far since then has their sick research been taken. they were too big of an organization to be completely torn apart. i bet most if not all their scientists were given jobs herein the US to keep up the good work

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hi/
Has anyone have anything to add to this?

helen

join