It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: DX is back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Oh yeah, now the times will be good, just constant pissing about and kicking mcmahons arse

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
yeah... they have been pretty good so far

I never seen them kick the spirit squads azz the other day on Vengence but thought the mocking the other nigt on RAW was pretty good.

Wonder how long they will hang about this time around and if anyone else will join them

The WWE must be making a fortune right now, both DX are on show and ECW

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I know, they must be rolling in it, but did you see the poo dropped, that was quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRD

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I watched that when they dropped all that crap on Shane, Vince and the Spirit Squad. I must admit it was one of the funniest things ive seen on wrestling before and couldnt stop laughing. They acted it up real good and they actually looked like they was going to throw up lol....

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This week was quality aswell, dx taking over the producing truck, they are just so funny, vince cant win!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Yeah... i thought it was a classic this week on Raw. The stuff with Vince was brilliant and made me laugh, liked the video editing with Melina and Trish!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I agree but man wait until you see the Era featuring the next wwe champ Cena

TRD

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Did anyone see the cage match a coupel of weeks ago with Vince, Shane O'mac and DX? DX smashed them up real bad and Vince got a face full of azz LMAO!!

new topics

top topics

join