It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: RAW Bikini Contest, Matt Hardy Update, Sting, & More

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I would just to pass this info along to you. Matt Hardy will be apperaing with Pro Championship Wrestling out of Chicago, IL. on Saturday Night, June 25th, signing autographs at Dream Night 4 in Oak Lawn, IL. and earlier that day you can Train with Matt Hardy. For more information, visit www.pcwwrestling.net. Also appearing that night will be former ECW Star Danny Doring.

Game Show Network aired the older version of "Family Feud" starring the stars of WCW against the GLOOW Women. Among the WCW team were World Champion Sting, Jim Ross, Z-Man (Tom Zenk), "Candy Man" Brad Armstrong, and "Flyin'" Brian Pillman. The "GLOOW women" are captained by "Hollywood" and includes Mount Fiji, Godiva, Justice and Jackie Stallone. In the end, it was the men of WCW that came out on top, and won the game earning $10,000 for their charity, the Starlight Foundation. Over all, a fun show to watch. I'm not quite sure when this was taped, but it looked pretty old (host wasn't Richard Dawson).

In addition to the photo gallery you have of the Raw Bikini contest, the WWE.com website has added a video clip of the swimsuit competition from Raw. Just thought I'd pass that along.

Source: Wrestling Exposed

join