It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Wrestling Book Sales Figures - How Many HHH Books Were Sold?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Here are some sales figures in regards to recent wrestling books being put out according to this company Bookscan. Bookscan tracks book sales figures and account for about 80 percent of retail and online merchants.

Triple H's "Making of the Game" workout book has sold over 19,000 copies and WWE's "Are We There Yet" book (which features road stories from WWE stars) has sold 10,000 copies. In comparison, Mick Foley's first book sold about 800,000 books. But then again wrestling popularity was at it's peak then. Those low numbers are considered horrible for book sale standards as they are being marketed by a multi-million dollar company with a very large built-in base of consumers.

Also, here are some sales figures for some non-WWE books. Wrestlecrap's RD Reynolds book "Death of WCW", has sold about 6,800 copies despite no promotion. Dusty Rhodes book has sold 1,400 copies. Terry Funk's book has sold 1,500 copies. Harley Race's book has sold 2,300.

And lastly, Jimmy "Mouth Of The South" Hart's autobiography has sold an embarrassingly low amount of books. Jimmy's book has sold a mere 750 copies. Poor Jimmy.

Wrestling Exposed

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I bought the Funkers book, go out and get it.
As for Tripple H, who cares what he has to say, nothing interesting comes from in during his promos so why would he having anything interesting to say in print.

hmmmm how to stay in top for so long number 1 hook-up with the bosses daughter number 2 surround yourself with old timers who constantly tell everyone how great you are.................

Sir

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The WWE's "Are We There Yet" looks like it might be a good read..

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
wow! i am shocked, look at mick foley and then HHH.

the difference is mega huge!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Because Foley is a legend who is funny and entertaining.

I'm waiting to get a copy of Are We There Yet, I think this is going to be good.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I thought the Freddie Blassie book was a blast. Funny stories and a real insight about life on the road. He was a real character.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The Classy one had some good one-liners.

top topics

join