It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if all these UFO are an advanced scouting party for a main fleet of UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
what would we do if aliens were hostile and an advanced fleet of ships came into our solar system?

could we protect ourselfs from an attack?

could we mount an offensive against them?

how long do you think it would take for the war to end?

would we destroy our planet denying them the planet too?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
what would we do if aliens were hostile and an advanced fleet of ships came into our solar system?

could we protect ourselfs from an attack?

could we mount an offensive against them?

how long do you think it would take for the war to end?

would we destroy our planet denying them the planet too?

If they were advanced enough to get here, I find it unlikely we could do anything to stop a hostile invasion.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You are a very enquisitive young man Mr Blobby but I think you will find this topic has been brought up several times already (even on this very page I think). Maybe you could do a search for it and then add your two penneth.

One more thing, you obviously have your own posting style and that is fine by me (although other members may grow a little tired of it) but could you possiby, instead of just asking questions and sitting back to see what happens, Ask and then put your own view3s and theorys down. Don't forget, you are just as knowledgable as the rest of us on this subject, We don't know what they look like, if they are hostile or what would happen if xyz (apart from, perhaps a couple of members who claim contact, Aztec and co), so your opinion is just as valied as ours!

I say this with good meaning and hopefully I am being helpful, so please add more to your posts than short questions. NOt that they are worthless because it is obvious to see that they incite good debate at times.

Good luck finding out all the answers to your many questions!

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
We would all become slaves like in The Matrix. Your best bet it to purchase large amounts of reynold's aluminum foil and duct tape from your local hardware store and run for the hills wearing your shiny metallic Gandalf wizard style hat for protection against alien attacks.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What if aliens don't exist?
(Don't answer that)

top topics

join