It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Molly Holly Released From WWE

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The following is from WWE.com:

Molly Holly released from World Wrestling Entertainment.

Also released Rhyno, Matt Hardy, Chilly Willy, and Jesus Aguilera...

TRD

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Source: PWInsider.com

According to a number of sources, Molly Holly's release from World Wrestling Entertainment was due to her approaching WWE management last night prior to RAW about getting her release from WWE. She was not cut due to cost cutting measures.

It had be clear for some time that Molly Holly wasn’t happy at the company any longer. It was also stated on WWE.com her release as "mutually agreed upon" earlier today.

She also found out last night that there was going to be a second RAW diva search and also had to 'job' to Christy Hemme on RAW. The RAW diva search winners get paid more then many of the diva's.

No word on whether Molly Holly will be able to use her character name for the independent scene, due to it being a WWE creation.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well that sucks for Molly. I guess she wasn't happy there so it's best she left. Who knows maybe we'll see her on TNA

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i had read on here that rhyno and hardy had got punted.

i didnt know about molly holly though, was she not a bit insane? i prefrered her when she was blond

and jesus aguilera? no idea who that is. thought it said christina aguilera, caught my attention lol

new topics

top topics

join