It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Want to earn a million bucks the "easy way"? This is a great story written last March about a guy who allegedly turned $800 into a portfolio of over $350 Million in two weeks through time travel...

rense.com...

Has anybody heard further information on this case? It would seem to me that if the story is factually based, it would be impossible to have that sort of success through insider information.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
That's pretty awsome..........

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Wow in march and nothing at all has come of it.

Rense.com assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in these materials. Rense.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein.

Rense has a credibility rating only slightly lower than your average tabloid.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You know, Kano, I just did a bit more research - Googled the gentleman's name and found out that this story originally came from The Weekly World News....

It seemed to get a lot of attention at that time. I wonder if it was an April Fools gag.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Yeah rense lists the source as that.

Did you stumble across this one?

sec.broaddaylight.com...

I was suspicious of the non .gov suffix too, but if you go to www.sec.gov... and click on the Fast Answers link in the menu at the top right. It takes you to those pages.

Many investors and other members of the public have asked us about news reports concerning the Andrew Carlssin, an alleged "time-traveler" who supposedly made a fortune in the stock market by trading in the year 2003 based on information gleaned from his travels to the future. The reports appear to be a hoax. The SEC has not, in fact, brought an enforcement action against any such person.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Excellent Find, Kano.

I thought the story might be too good to be true. Every now and then I read the story. Now I'll read it for a good laugh...
I do find this subject very interesting.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This topic came up a few weeks ago.

join