It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lapsit Exillis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Who are the people that first proposed and are known by their usuary beliefs?

Their was a schism in these people which Christ came to heal but was unsuccessful.

God allows free choice and there is a cost for all choices as well as rewards.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
hmm.... #2 all time best seller. Glad he didnt mention any current names nor the Catharian Society or the direct links to Freemasonary.
.... Guess the people are trying to figure out the puzzle but by then it will be too late to disent.

www.amazon.com...

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
EPLURIBUSUNUM, are you a Satanist, or have you just watched Eye's Wide Shut too many times?

No offense bro.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Eyes Wide Shut? Yes. Kubrick was a master at movies.
Few realize who he was and his associations in the United Kingdom.
Well..few realize anything for that matter.

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Methinks that you play too much at something you shouldn't.

I'd be careful if I were you.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
EPLURIBUSUNUM, you didn't answer my question.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Play? I think not.

The people will find out the truth sooner then later and this truth must be presented in a factual and harmonious way.
If the people find out through dis-information channels or subverted movements such as Alex Jones, then the World could erupt into total Chaos without planned and structured controls.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am not going to answer your question.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Can you answer this?

What's the name of the book published in 1867 Translated by Gary Illustrated by Gustave Dor'E?

That should give me my answer

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yes, all of society is a charade. So what?

Yes, a few pitiful soulless unhappy humans control society with their vast storehouses of paper. So what?

Sure they want to enslave the planet. So what?

And yes, there are people in the world that care only for themselves. So what?

In the infamous words of G.W.B. "Bring em on"

No need to dissent. No need to cower in fear from the wrinkled sack of chemicals behind the curtain. No need to do anything except live life the way you feel you should. Aside from having to deal with the wet dreams of psychopaths. But hey, everyone has their own way of expression. The thing is those chain-o-command doboys will never have the opportunity to know absolute freedom. Their minds will always be locked up by someone above them. That includes the top of the visable food chain as well. Reap what you Sow.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It is not Dante's Inferno is it? Not sure what book you are talking about.

Let me explain. There are two Gods or Deities. One who rules this earth and is represented by the Sun. The other god is the architect of the Universe and is on a higher plain. To reach the higher plain, one must elevate oneself upon higher degrees.

This idea was considered heresy and many of my ancestors were persecuted. This is similar to the Illuminati belief and/or Masons.
I do not believe in Jesus as the son of man but only as a prophet and the true son of man will come in the next 10 years

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
EPLURIBUSUNUM,

You know your the kinda of guy who never got girls in highschool.

Your picture is just creepy

Iv never heard of Newton being a Majician?

Deep

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
"Newton was not the first of the age of reason. He was the last of the magicians, the last of the Babylonians and Sumerians, the last great mind which looked out on the world with the same eyes as those who began to build our intellectual inheritance rather less than ten thousand years ago."
Newton "saw the whole universe and all that is in it as a riddle, as a secret which could be read by applying pure thought to certain evidence, certain mystic clues which God had hid about the world to allow a sort of philosopher's treasure hunt to the esoteric brotherhood. He believed that these clues were to be found partly in the evidence of the heavens and in the constitution of elements, but also partly in certain papers and traditions handed down by the brethren in an unbroken chain back to the original cryptic revelation."
- John Maynard Keynes, Newton the Man

Man, you crack me up. I'd love to hear your own voice someday.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
How is it connected with lapsit exillis?

Wolfram von Eschenbach speaks occasionally of a stone which he calls lapsit exillis. Philologically speaking, it has not yet been determined with certainty what is meant by this, however there is general agreement that lapsit is in fact a corruption of the word lapis, or "stone". One author emphasizes that "a contributor to the formation of lapsit is the Latin lapsus, as a word designating any sliding downward movements, fall or dive". In addition, lapsit exillis is also interpreted as lapis elixir, that is, "stone of the wise", which agrees well with the miracle-working nature of the grail. Other derive it from lapis exilii ("stone of the exile"), or lapis exulis ("the stone that is found far from home"). Finally, there is another very interesting translation: lapis lapsus ex illis stellis, that is "the stone that came down from the stars".

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
EPLURIBUSUNUM,

You know your the kinda of guy who never got girls in highschool.

Deep

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by ZeroDeep]

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
How is it connected with lapsit exillis?

Wolfram von Eschenbach speaks occasionally of a stone which he calls lapsit exillis. Philologically speaking, it has not yet been determined with certainty what is meant by this, however there is general agreement that lapsit is in fact a corruption of the word lapis, or "stone". One author emphasizes that "a contributor to the formation of lapsit is the Latin lapsus, as a word designating any sliding downward movements, fall or dive". In addition, lapsit exillis is also interpreted as lapis elixir, that is, "stone of the wise", which agrees well with the miracle-working nature of the grail. Other derive it from lapis exilii ("stone of the exile"), or lapis exulis ("the stone that is found far from home"). Finally, there is another very interesting translation: lapis lapsus ex illis stellis, that is "the stone that came down from the stars".

EPLURIBUSUNUM, I asked you a question!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Maybe he got bored because some not-so-wise people decided to personnaly attacked him in an undeserved way...

I also thought he was just rambling, and didn't gave much interest to what he said, but at least I could resist the temptation to mock him.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It is not Dante's Inferno is it? Not sure what book you are talking about.

Let me explain. There are two Gods or Deities. One who rules this earth and is represented by the Sun. The other god is the architect of the Universe and is on a higher plain. To reach the higher plain, one must elevate oneself upon higher degrees.

Come on now architect and degree's, its like begging for me to make a distinct link between Satanism and Masonry... not so cryptic really.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The people will find out the truth sooner then later and this truth must be presented in a factual and harmonious way.

As you can clearly see, the first few posts have upheld this quote quite nicely, yes?

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join