It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: trish

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
where as trish gone not seen her on since she was laughting about lita and pulling her down again then kane came out and choke slammed her

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Dunno what has happened to her, most prob taking a break.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
lol taking a break after what kane did she must definatly must have a break lol:sport-smiley-019:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
kane beat up trish? aww man, what is he doing. your supposed to make sure the babes are doing well. not beat them lol

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i agree you should protect them but she went way to far she was shouting about how she won lita and said there was a lot of men in the locker room who could visit her then said just cos her leg is injured doent mean your uterus is not working or some thing like that then she went on about lita baby she lost throught snitsky and was laughting and joking about it she was really horrible with the things she was saying then kane came out guess he just as had enough of her she ran out of the ring but kane grabbed her he pushed her back in the ring he got back in and went upto her then turned away and smiled then he turned back grabbed her by the throat and choke slammed her

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i wonder if lita and kane will become a item

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
they are already kane is married to lita

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
aslong as he dont try go after stacey keilber i aint hitting him on the head with a chair shoot

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
no cant see him do that randy orton stuck up for her the other day against hhh he wanted a kiss of her but she did not want to so randy came in and rescued her thank god

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
hehe. makes me want to become a wrestler with all the woman in it

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
dont think i would be a good wrestler if all the ladys about i would get too distrackted lol

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i wonder how the saleries compair between the guy wrestlers and the female ones. do you think there is a big gulf?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
They probably pay the women more, don't ya think?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i dunno gibbs.

i was just thinking a there has been stories of sexism in the wrestling. the WWE. just wondered how the wages paired

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
In her lawsuit against WWE, Sable said she was paid comparatively low compared to the men. Considering her wrestling ability, rightly so!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
as far as i know the guys get more that the ladys it should be = imho

top topics

join