It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese killed in iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Two japanese diplomats were killed in a iraqi city called Tikrit.

www.haaretzdaily.com...

Now there going after the japanese. This is probably enough leverage for the japanese to make an excuse to send combat troops now. Idiots.

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by gooking]

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gooking
Two japanese diplomats were killed in a iraqi city called Tikrit.

www.haaretzdaily.com...

Now there going after the japanese. This is probably enough leverage for the japanese to make an excuse to send combat troops now. Idiots.

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by gooking]

No one ever accused the terrorists to be rocket scientists.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I wonder if the terrorists knew that the occupants of the vehicle were Japanese! As for the Japanese troop infiltration, I don't think it's needed, with all the US troops there. Japan should respond in a diplomatic way to these atrocities in the middle east!

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well.. Guess Polish Troops are next.
Similar to the pattern in the blackouts.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i did know the japs were even their.does anyone know how many troops that they sent?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
"Not one Japanese soldier has been killed, or has killed, in combat since the end of World War II.

While Japan's wartime leaders sent more than two million soldiers to their deaths, its postwar leaders are proud of having avoided combat deaths. A single casualty would tarnish that record, and some fear it might reopen the Pandora's box of ultranationalism, which thrived during the World War II era."

Hmmm, interesting.

"So far, the Japanese have dispatched a 1,000-member unit, which consists primarily of engineering units and military police"
This was August 9th, so it probably changed since then.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I wonder if the terrorists knew that the occupants of the vehicle were Japanese! As for the Japanese troop infiltration, I don't think it's needed, with all the US troops there. Japan should respond in a diplomatic way to these atrocities in the middle east!

Well, I remember al-qaeda made threat against japan if they sent troops. So it could be possibly that they knew.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Two south korean electricians are dead in tikrit.

www.cnn.com...

Alright, those bastards are going to pay more then they want this time. Obviously, they don't know who the # they're messing with.

Killing an electrican is low, killing a electrican who is south korean is even worse. It wasn't even worth it. Now because of their own ignorance, theres going to be ton of pissed off south korean soldiers arriving soon.

The last time the RoK fought in a war their enemies literally fled from terror away from these guys. And now a bunch of ragtag terrorists pick a fight with them? I have one for that, pure stupidity.

They are just dumber then I thought.

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by gooking]

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Of all the people they kill electricians. They are probably going after plumbers and clowns now. Oh wait! maybe they're going to bomb a hotdog stand.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
They'll kill anyone they consider to be an invader of their country. Wake up.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dexxy
They'll kill anyone they consider to be an invader of their country. Wake up.

They'll start killing everyone in the beginning, later on they would learn to avoid certain people. So you don't know what your talking about.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have spent a lot of time with them, and learned a lot of things. The most important was never to # with them! So I know what i'm talking about!

And I don't need an ignorant son of a bitch to tell me what I should know. Have you been to the country? Have you seen them train? Do you know their culture? NO!NO!NO! you haven't! If you did then you would know why I think they are foolish for attacking.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The question is...if we are turning the country over to Iraqis why the hell do we need Japanese troops?

And what the hell where diplomats doing in Tikrit? Why would they need to have an aid conference in a city that is a hot bed for attacks? This was an unnecessary loss. Kinda stupid to have folk that are obviously foreign driving around Tikrit like la-la-laaah.

new topics

top topics

join