It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a little help here.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
A mysterious friend posed this question to me and I could use some help with info on the topics.

I am too young to recall some of this stuff.

Here is a quiz:

Do you remember the "Kodiak Killer" episode from the Clyde Beatty Show? Did you know that the first branch of the Ku Klux Klan was established in Pulaski, Tennessee, which inspired D. W. Griffith's "Birth of a Nation"? You have no doubt heard of the scandal involving the relationship between conservative Secretary of State for War, John Profumo, and Christine Keeler that shocked the nation in the early 1960s, undoubtedly the biggest political sleaze story of the decade. You may likewise have heard of Edgar Davies, a Republican candidate for New York state assembly from Schenectady County, New York's Second District, 1919. Robert Silvera of Tarzana, California, the so-called "Boxcar Killer,'' was linked to a series of hobo killings in seven states. Eventually he pleaded guilty for several of the killings and is still incarcerated. However, the son of the Mikado, to avoid marriage with an elderly lady of his father's court, flee and hid in Titipu. He fell in love with a beautiful schoolgirl who was the ward of Koko, Lord High Executioner. Meanwhile, the Mikado demanded that an execution take place in Titipu. Koko consented to the marriage of his ward with the disguised prince on the condition that he volunteer to be beheaded at the end of the month. But Koko was too tender hearted to carry out the execution. Instead, he and two conspirators signed an affidavit stating that the prince had been executed. The Mikado, shown the affidavit, condemned the three to a death by "boiling oil or melted lead." The prince, however, appeared on the scene alive and well with his new bride. Meanwhile, Patrick J. Buchanan has been a senior advisor to three American Presidents and in 1992 received over three million Republican primary votes. At the same time, serial killer Ted Bundy is estimated to have murdered between 35 to 50 young women in almost a dozen states.

One person is connected to all of these events. What is his name?

I am starting with the second item myself if anyone knows anything about the other events while I am reading on the first one please post it here.

I am treating this like an unofficial research project.

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by NephraTari]

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Edit actually it is event 2 I am starting with and I could use some help on event 1 if anyone has any info please post it here.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Okay does anyone recall the Clyde Beatty Show?
I have researched as much as I can, and I can get no info on the kodiac killer episode other than the fact that it happened.

This is frustrating.

The connection really seems to be entertainment related.
hmmm

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
All I can find is that "Kodiak Killer" was an episode about a bear in Alaska.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The only person connected to all these mentioned events is "you". Read it carefully, there are alot of names thrown about, but only three events. Every event starts with "You remember" or "you must recall".

At least, that's what I'm guessing.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
The only person connected to all these mentioned events is "you". Read it carefully, there are alot of names thrown about, but only three events. Every event starts with "You remember" or "you must recall".

At least, that's what I'm guessing.

Now thats an outside the box interpretation. Good thought!

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
thinking inside the box is too confining, anyway!

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Good idea, however I don't think it was meant as a riddle. I think he actually has come across a connection there. The last one doesn't have You in it anyway, although most of the others do.

I like your approach though.

I am still trying to find more info on that Kodiac Killer episode. I have found one common connection so far.. I have not gone through all of them yet, however so far Rockefeller seems to be connected in some form to all of these.... I am still working on it though.

new topics

top topics

join