It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: WWE dump 'Test'

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
We have a bit of an update on the details behind the release of Andrew "Test" Martin, probably the most interesting story of the three major cutbacks WWE made to their active roster this week.

The reason is because Test is still rehabbing from major neck surgery that when all is said and done will have kept him out of the ring for nearly a year. Test still has six more months to go, and won't be able to work.

The man who informed Test of his release was JR's successor, Johnny Ace. Ace informed Test that for what he was being paid they could sign six developmental talents, and that it was purely a financial decision made by Vince McMahon, and not him. This prompted Test to ask the question, "what am I supposed to do for the six months I'm unable to work", Ace apparently replied something to the effect of, "well, I had hoped you had saved some money".

Apparently, Ace told Test to give them a call when he's healthy to come back to work, to which Test replied "no thanks".

PWInsider.com

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
i think he will be a loss as the fans that attend the wrestling seemed to be a big fan of him. still. getting told hope you saved money is hardly ideal when you hearing you aint getting paid for 6 months

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
noticed it says JR's succeser, has he left it? the commentator guy?

and whos the other person? is that the couch?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
wow this really sucks. First he got injured working for them, so now they're just leaing him hanging. God WWE sucks.

TRD

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I dunno but by the sounds of that article JR's has gone....

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
am suprised at this one. tess was a fan faviourite. i think vince is known to be ruthless though when he wants to be

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i am suprised that the wrestlers aren't covered by some kind of insurance, it would be expensive but in their line of work injuries are to be expected....apparently they don't have guaranteed contracts

new topics

top topics

join