It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Kane leaving WWE?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
As first reported by The Honky Tonk Man on his official website, there are rumors going around that Kane has given his notice to WWE due to a major contract dispute. Honky Tonk Man still does talk to numerous people associated with wrestling and this could be a legit story. It could also be a publicity stunt for website views.

Backstage at the WWE no one seems to think the story is true so i guess we wait and see.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
yer, i remember when he first burst onto the scene in the wrestling, he looked good and it was quite good seeing him beat people up and look as if he was going to give the undertaker a right good kicking lol.

but, i think it was a bit of a let down when he took the mask away, they talked about all these burns on his face and stuff? but, i think he didnt have any.

maybe there is a dispute over the contract, but, i would say, if vince wants him to stay, he will

TRD

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well Kane is such a big name i can't see them letting him go, it would be a blow if they dont sort out his contract if it is true...

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i think he could go away with all the stuffs that are hapenning to him (the dead baby), it could be a scene to give him a good reason(fake) to make him leave without complaining( HEY WHERE IS KANE????) lol

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
He is out of contract soon and is negotiating a new deal. So far the terms haven't been that good, but I heard today he will sign by the weekend. Nothing more to it than that.

His character development is also an issue, the dead baby storyline was horrible and he hasn't hit the heights he thought he would after the 'unmasking' which in itself was a terrible storyline. The guy went from being a scared mute to cutting promo's and not even bothering with the black face make-up. WWE really do think that fans won't notice these things given time, the trouble is most do.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i would be happy I MEAN REALLY HAPPY to see huim leave , he spoil my fun to watch wrestling...

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
His actual ringwork is good though.
Hasn't really had much to work with in the last few years.

TRD

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If there were any problems between Kane and WWE Management over his contract situation those seem to be resolved now. Recently, Kane told people that he was not going anywhere, so whatever problems there were, those seem to be solved.

TRD

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Kane will be filming a WWE produced movie for the next two-three months in Australia. The earliest possible return date for Kane at this point would be the Royal Rumble. It is expected that when he does return, he will return as a babyface and will continue his feud with Gene Snitsky. The injury he suffered at the hands of Snitsky at Taboo Tuesday will be the reasoning for his absence.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
i heard or read in one of the papers, the story abou him leaving was greatly exagerated

is that his new name? babyface?

TRD

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ermm i don't think so, i'm not sure what it is.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I am Puzzled is Snitky or Kane the fan favourite(good guy) cos whenever Snitsky wrestles th fans boo him.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
A babyface is the good guy, heels are the bad guys. Some wrestlers are on the line, most change between the two at some point in their career.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
TextText

Kane is not leaving the WWE he's just out making a movie called
Eye scream man.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Kane is not leaving the WWE he's just out making a movie called
Eye scream man.TextTextText

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
TextTextTextText