It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Kurt Angle To Become The Next Triple H Of SmackDown!?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Kurt Angle has been telling people backstage that he wants to become an unbeatable heel and lead a stable of heels upon his return. His feeling is that Smackdown needs its own version of what Triple H is to RAW. Some have become upset with Angle for the ways he has brought up this new idea.

Speaking of Kurt, he is expected to return to the ring at Summerslam, likely in a match against Eddie Guerrero. Word is that Angle has finally come to accept that he will have to change his wrestling style to a safer one if he wants to continue wrestling. In the past, he has gone against doctor warnings and worked his usual style despite his neck problems. Despite the change, Angle is confident he can make it work.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
and i shall file this in the "people who have no originailty for their own" folder.

he needs to be his own person and should try to duplicate what HHD does. only HHH can pull off what he does and i dont see angle doing that. he's much more personal and really too much of a real guy to do what HHH does.

angle is an olympian, a gold medal winning one at that and he didnt get there by being a heel. he got there being himself and following his own path. its what works for him and needs to stick to that.

TRD

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I can't imagine him changing like that. It's not what he is about like you say PM.

new topics

join