It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Why The Rock Must Die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
two great articles on how tiresome the rock's presence had become...

Why The Rock Must Die

Why The Rock Must Die, Part 2

[Edited on 12/11/2003 by kursk]

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The Rock tiresome?

What are you out of your goddamed mind?

He's barely been on TV the past couple of months. I dont know but I enjoy seeing the Rock on RAW. He's a pretty good wrestler and he makes me laugh all the time with his jokes. And by the crappy way RAW has been lately I'd say WWE could use a little more Rock and Not less.

Ben

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i woudl have to agree with ocelot, i always enjoy seeing the rock on tv and i always like to watch his movie he is a great actor and thinks extremely well on his feet.

TRD

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well i did use to like the rock but then he became real boring it wasn't fun watching him wrestle anymore..

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
The Rock tiresome?

He's barely been on TV the past couple of months. I dont know but I enjoy seeing the Rock on RAW. He's a pretty good wrestler and he makes me laugh all the time with his jokes. And by the crappy way RAW has been lately I'd say WWE could use a little more Rock and Not less.

Oh come on, he spouts the same catch phrases and has the most uni-dimensional character ever! Every once in a while he comes up with something funny, but the character is stale, there's been no innovation in the last two and half years.
LITTLECHAMP - 2002-04-05 10:43:56

If it's ain't broke don't fix it.....the Rock merchandise sales far exceed anyone else in the WWF (or WCW when it was alive for that matter). The people have spoken. He is the People's Champ.
Syd - 2002-04-05 12:25:23

The people also like other "schlock" like N-sync, The Hardy Boys, and Rosie O'Donell etc etc... Does that make them God's gift to music, wrestling, and daytime programming, if so I might as well live in a isolated cabin in Utah. Let me give you a free lesson, people as a whole unit are fricken stupid. Just because the masses like something that is prepackaged just for them doesn't mean it has any quality to it. Think for yourself dammit!! Don't let yourself be herded around like cattle!
Froy - 2002-04-05 16:46:26

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kursk

Originally posted by Ocelot
The Rock tiresome?

Oh come on, he spouts the same catch phrases and has the most uni-dimensional character ever! Every once in a while he comes up with something funny, but the character is stale, there's been no innovation in the last two and half years.
LITTLECHAMP - 2002-04-05 10:43:56

If it's ain't broke don't fix it.....the Rock merchandise sales far exceed anyone else in the WWF (or WCW when it was alive for that matter). The people have spoken. He is the People's Champ.
Syd - 2002-04-05 12:25:23

The people also like other "schlock" like N-sync, The Hardy Boys, and Rosie O'Donell etc etc... Does that make them God's gift to music, wrestling, and daytime programming, if so I might as well live in a isolated cabin in Utah. Let me give you a free lesson, people as a whole unit are fricken stupid. Just because the masses like something that is prepackaged just for them doesn't mean it has any quality to it. Think for yourself dammit!! Don't let yourself be herded around like cattle!
Froy - 2002-04-05 16:46:26

Why do I even bother. -_-

top topics

join