It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Hulk Hogan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   
What's the deal with this Mr America rubbish, he might be a big draw with the fans but I'm not one of them! It's a shame that the young talent get moved aside for this type of story line.....

TRD

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think he should just pack it up,Hogan was a great wrestler in his day and a pioneer in the early day's but his time has been and past...Time for the younger talent to take over i think...

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think that Hogan is on his last run as a wrestler. I think he will retire soon. But I wouldn't mind seeing him in a "special attraction" type role in the future.

TRD

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hogan has been around for ever,as you say Ocelot will they find something for him..Will he be able to stay away from the wrestling scene after all these years??
Will the fans miss him?? He still is a big attraction but i do think it is time for him to retire as a active wrestler.He must be quite old now?

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
After going back to the old Hulkster gimmick his pull is massive with the fans. As I said before, for me enough is enough, retire with some dignity in tact please!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I would like to see Hogan be a commentator or a GM. I think he is like 53 or something and the same goes for Ric Flair.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterbellatrix
I would like to see Hogan be a commentator or a GM. I think he is like 53 or something and the same goes for Ric Flair.

Good call on Flair, I never want to see a man that old wearing pants wrestling again!

TRD

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonDon

Originally posted by misterbellatrix

Good call on Flair, I never want to see a man that old wearing pants wrestling again!

LMAO Flair just doesn't look good anymore in them pants...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
every time I see flair I think he is going to have a heart attack or stroke

TRD

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28
every time I see flair I think he is going to have a heart attack or stroke

Yeah Flair is starting to look a bit ancient,that sagging skin that used to be a toned body just makes me feel ill....

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
his WOOOOOOO! never gets old though lol

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
He is growing his hair, kinda swept back and starting to appear over his shirt collar. Not to sure about why, but as long as he doesn't wrestle in pants I don't mind.......

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonDon
He is growing his hair, kinda swept back and starting to appear over his shirt collar. Not to sure about why, but as long as he doesn't wrestle in pants I don't mind.......

He is probably balding in the back so now he has to try to cover it up lol

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ric Flair is the man!!!! I always enjoy watching him on tv. He's the greatest wrestler in the history of the sport!! The only 16-time Heavyweight Champion of the World!! He's been WCW, NWA, and WWE/F World CHampion!! Ric Flair Rulez!! Whooooooooooooooooooo!!

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
that little strut he does is absolutely hillarious too

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   

that little strut he does is absolutely hillarious too

Yeah that strut is legendary...whooooooo!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Styling and Profiling, whoooo, climb on board Space Mountain baby!

Anyone see HBK dis Flair on Raw though?

HBK: "I'm the touch carrier and no-ones riding Space Mountain as it broke down years ago" Nice

TRD

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is getting terrible...Hulk Hogan and Rik Flair should call it a day jeeze how old are they its getting pathetic that a pair of old codgers can still get away with it...

Although 2 of the greats in their day i'd rather watch paint dry than watch them now..!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   
At least Flair's in ring skills are still quite good, Hogan has always been limited.

TRD

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Vince McMahon was on "Off The Record" in Canada the other night, and the following are a few key points that he brought up during the interview:

Vince said that Hulk Hogan is officially done with the active WWE roster. He said that once in a while Hogan may come in for the "odd pop" but "for the most part" Hogan is done with WWE. The reason for this, according to Vince, is that the investment isn't worth it on Hogan anymore. The Mr. McMahon character is no longer on TV for the same reason, because Vince feels as though it is not worth the investment at this point in time. Vince said that he would rather invest in young talent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join