It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: Office Bowl pool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I meant to get this up earlier, but ran out of time...

I'm currently 4-3 in my office Bowl pool, with these picks coming up yet -

Clemson
Arizona State
Boise State
Michigan
Georgia Tech
Oregon
Minnesota
UCLA
South Carolina
Miami
NC State
Fresno
TCU
Alabama
Iowa
Virginia Tech
Auburn
Notre Dame
West Virginia
Penn State
Texas

Anyone else in a pool, or care to share thier picks for the Bowls?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oh man... You really though Michigan was gonna take down my Huskers?

I swear... Eight out of ten times a Big-12 team plays a Big-10 team the Big-12 team is gonna take it (talking about bowl games here). Look out, after that win the Huskers will cement some 4 and 5 star recruits this off season. That Nebraska "D" didn't look to bad did it?

OK... OK... I confess.

I was just hoping that would be a game. Some Michigan fans I know thought their Wolverines were going to win by 3 or more touchdowns. I just had to laugh at them. They obviously underestimated that stiff Blackshirt "D."

On a side note... Watching the Oklahoma/Oregon game as I type this and noticed you picked Oregon. I think you are going to miss this one too. Oklahoma by a touchdown.

Also, I know you're a Penn State fan... But I gotta take FSU in this one. Can't blame you for picking your team though. My friends thought I was crazy for pickin' the Huskers over the Wolverines.

What are your thoughts on the Auburn/Wisconsin game? I really want Wisconsin to win but I don't know much at all about Auburn. Where I live you don't see much about them.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't know too darn much about Auburn, either, but I think they have a pretty good team, with many players left over from last year(when they had a real good season), and I wasn't too impressed with Wisconsin this year, that's why I made my pick that way.

Of course, I'm not really doing that well at this point...

I can understand why you'd say to take FSA in the Orange, I actually debated picking against the Nittany Lions in tha t game. But, they just aren't that good, and now that the leading tackler is not gonna play for them, it should really be a no-brainer...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Auburn will beat Wisconsin by at least 20. they were the best team in the SEC and didn't get to play in the championship game because their losses were to the exact teams they couldn't lose too. i haven't been paying much attention to who's in what bowl, so my info is a little limited but i'm taking Texas by a touchdown. Now as far as the Huskers are concerned, i can't believe i caved in and went to one of their games this year, only consolation is that they lost to Texas Tech and didn't only get beat, they totaly screwed that game up and gave it away. I'm not a Husker fan, unfortunately I'm surrounded by them.

new topics

top topics

join