It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: Goin to the Husker game on saturday.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
so i'm at work yesterday and my food service rep calls and asks what i'm doing saturday, i say working why? he says no you're going to the Husker game with me, so i said ok. the perks of being in charge of purchasing, you get the comps. apperantly they are having some corporate tailgate party for customers, all the food and the booze is provided along with the travel. this will be a good time because i hate the Huskers and they should lose horribly to Texas Tech who is averaging 58 points a game. they tell me there are a couple things in your life you must experience, one being an SEC game, the other being a game in Lincoln, NE. i am officially a Texas Tech Red Raider fan this week.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sounds like fun, except for the cornhusker part. Just remember to yell "You stole the title in 1994" for me.

Have a blast. And wear Blue and White.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
Sounds like fun, except for the cornhusker part. Just remember to yell "You stole the title in 1994" for me.

Have a blast. And wear Blue and White.

my sentiments exactally, your idea sounds like a good one but i just don't know if i could bring myself to wear blue and white. I'll see what i can do though.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I want pictures, man!

Especially if they lose!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
well they lost, and in fine fashion too. Texas Tech didn't win that game the Huskers lost it. I threw around the stealing the title thing in 94, it was not recieved to kindly. We had a great time, the only real problem was we ran out of beer half way to Lincoln so we had to stop and get more, that and we left Lincoln at about 10 and arrived home about 2 am work was pretty rough this morning when i got there at 5:30, needless to say i'm hitting the sack as soon as i get home tonight. I didn't get any pictures since i don't own a camera.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for tossing out those comments, and I'm glad you made it out alive.

Get good rest tonight. My buddy was at the Penn State game, and didn't get back until 3, the stadium is only an hour away...

new topics

top topics

join