hi, im Mihr

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   
hi every1, my name is Mihr. i am a paranormal artist.
i'm able to videotape orbs, globes, angels.. & i can take photos of them.

www.bluesunproductions.com...

all the videos on my site are real. i havent manufactured orbs.. i dont fake my pics.. or videos...
i feel energy around me all the time and i know when to videotape it or photograph it.

i'm always interested in knowing what people think of my videos. im glad to answer questions that arent condescending. also interested in meeting more people who have the same abilities as me. im into qabala magic.. as well as being into God.

this site is really cool.. glad to be here.

thanks, Mihr




posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hi Mihr!

Welcome to ATS. My name is Mark.
There is lots to see and do here, pull up a chair
and make yourself comfortable!!

Have fun posting!~

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Mark



posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Welcome Mihr, I've just been watching some of your video's they look real nice.



posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
sorry dude but the vid i saw didnt look that real. the one with the cat on the bed. no denying there is something there but it looks like dust or it could be light trickey on the camera lense. if there was an orb flying around wouldnt ur cat of gone crazy? (sorry it sounds like im making you into some big fraud but im not i just wanna be a bit level headed.)



posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hey there May i interest you in cryptozoology?



posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hello Mihr! Welcome to ATS! If you need help with anything, you can send me a U2U and I will help you to the best of my ability!

Welcome again!

-wD



posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
Hi Mihr!

Welcome to ATS. My name is Mark.
There is lots to see and do here, pull up a chair
and make yourself comfortable!!

Have fun posting!~

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Mark


Hi Mark, you're right, there's so much to do here!
So cool! Mihr



posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Welcome Mihr, I've just been watching some of your video's they look real nice.


Thanks Bandit. I appreciate you checking them out.
Nice to meet u. Mihr



posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
sorry dude but the vid i saw didnt look that real. the one with the cat on the bed. no denying there is something there but it looks like dust or it could be light trickey on the camera lense. if there was an orb flying around wouldnt ur cat of gone crazy? (sorry it sounds like im making you into some big fraud but im not i just wanna be a bit level headed.)


hello. did you watch all my videos? i'm not a fraud. i don't have anything to worry about. take care, mihr



posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Hey there May i interest you in cryptozoology?


hi Monk, nice to meet you.


cryptozoology, hmmm. tell me more. i dont anything about it. thanks, mihr



posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Hello Mihr! Welcome to ATS! If you need help with anything, you can send me a U2U and I will help you to the best of my ability!

Welcome again!

-wD


Hello nice to meet you WeBDevil. I'll definitely message u if i have questions or need help. Thanks a lot!
Mihr



posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hey mihr looking forward to seeing some of your videos.

Anyways Welcome to ATS.





new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join