It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: BCS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
BCS should stand for Bull Crap Standings!

How on earth is Utah ranked so HIGH!!

Why is Texas ranked so LOW!!!???

AHHHH!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i dunno man, utah is looking awefully good this year. they just might sneak into a bcs game. we'll have to see what they look like against byu, they really haven't had any competition besides beating texas a & m (a highly underrated team) in the first game of the season. as for texas, if they can run the table, and finish of a & m at the end of the season, they'll definitely end up in a bcs bowl. good luck man

Ben

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i still dont get what the bcs is ever thinking, teams that are good are to low, and teams that are at times very good are not high enough

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
...you can't please all the people all of the time...

I just wish there would have been a BCS in '94.

Penn State vs. Nebraska.

Easy pickin's for Paterno's lot.

NO DOUBT!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
i wouldn't mind the BCS so much if they had their 4 bowl games, then took the 4 winners and had them play, then took the 2 winners and had them play for a real national championship.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

4 bowl games, then took the 4 winners and had them play, then took the 2 winners and had them play for a real national championship.

I agree. I don't think there should be 2 winners for all colleges. That's just dumb. That's like having 2 winners for the super bowl. Hopefully the BCS will get their head out of their butt and realize that the whole darn world thinks this way.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
heh, but what would we have to talk about without the bcs? i mean, the bcs makes college football special, and gives it a TON of hype! i think it's great for college football.

top topics

join