It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: Miami/Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
should be a good game this weekend. unfortunately i'll have to miss it since i have to work late on saturday. who do you think is gonna win? my money is florida over miami by 9.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm a Canes' fan so I'm picking Miami by 10.

I think it's Coral Gables too. I'll have to double check that.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
yep they're in the Orange Bowl, but i think Florida's got the Canes' number. however it turns out it's definately gonna be worth watching. we've also got Maryland/Florida State, Auburn/Georgia Tech, Marshall/Tennessee, and Oklahoma/Alabama, amongst the televised games. it's gonna be a good college football weekend. oh how could i forget Utah State at Nebraska that'll be one worth watching (lol), of course i live in Cornhusker country so i'm sure a game worth watching will be blacked out to bring us the exciting 65pt rout of Utah.

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by aegis fang]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by aegis fang:

oh how could i forget Utah State at Nebraska that'll be one worth watching (lol), of course i live in Cornhusker country so i'm sure a game worth watching will be blacked out to bring us the exciting 65pt rout of Utah.

Oh man you don't have to tell me about blackouts. I won't watch Florida at Miami on Saturday because ABC is choosing to show BYU vs. USC instead.

Now, I don't mind USC but c'mon it's Florida vs. Miami for goodness sakes.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
so how was the gators/canes game? as usual we were blacked out of the good game, of two ranked, and well respected teams and brought the exciting rout of BYU by USC. did anyone really think that this game would be entertaining when faced with the prospect of gators/canes? maybe the diehard USC and BYU fans were happy, but nobody i know thought this was a good programing decision. at least i got to see the Marshall/Tennessee game, and Oklahoma/Bama game.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Incredible game! Berlin was awesome.

Florida jumped out to a 23-10 lead and Brock led them back with 28 unanswered points to beat the Gators 38-33, awesome game to watch.

Florida actually had one last drive to try and score a TD for the win, but Miami intercepted.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by aegis fang:

so how was the gators/canes game?

Heh, well at least we got to see the last 2 1/2 minutes of the Florida-Miami game.
Since BYU at USC ended early. Exciting finish too. I was really worried.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
For the record...the orange bowl is not in coral gables

new topics

top topics

join