It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golf: Tiger joins the army...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
he is a great man for doing this, if only he were actually enlisting I would give hime the title of King... for the moment.

www.usatoday.com...

I guess it is big news. It says afte rthe masters and it's only four days so who knows if it is serious or just a publicity stunt...

TRD

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
4 day's ?? it must be a publicity stunt,what army would let someone in just for 4 day's..

Oh ok just read it it's just training with them,that's ok i guess but it still is a publicity stunt!

Ben

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
are we talking about tiger woods?

TRD

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
are we talking about tiger woods?

Yep if you had clicked the link to the story you would have read it was him lol...

Ben

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
why would i want to click on the story, you get the whoe atricle by just hearing the pharse tiger goes to the army.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
maybe it could be for publicity or for his love of his country

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think he will set an example for a lot of athletes: that waht you have should not be taken for granted.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's probably a publicity stunt, but it brings attention to his charity and the army dependents.

He spent time on the USS George Washington, that was my ship! The only celeb I got to see when I was there was the backside of Barbera Bush!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I agree publicity stunt all the way,hawkeye8424 publicity stunt for the love of his country LOL!!!!!!!

More like for the lining of his wallet and his fat bank account..

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Terminator
I agree publicity stunt all the way,hawkeye8424 publicity stunt for the love of his country LOL!!!!!!!

Yeah joing the army for the money... definatly an ideal employment for anyone who is desperate. He dosen't need the money buddy I can tell you that much...

Sir

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by samfoshaw

Originally posted by The Terminator

Yeah joing the army for the money... definatly an ideal employment for anyone who is desperate. He dosen't need the money buddy I can tell you that much...

He didn't join the Army he just trained with them for a PUBLICITY stunt,i think thats a bit different that signing up for 3 years don't you...? Hats off to people who make a career out of the army..

Of course it was for money and to better his image not that it really needed boosting that much.

new topics

top topics

join