It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Others: anyone ever seen a mll game?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
they are going to play a major league outdoor lacrosse in seattle on may 22, i am psyched, i played in high school and a bit after but haven't seen a game in almost 30 years, it will be in the new seahawks football stadium so i willl get to see that as well, i was wondering if anyone has seen one of these games?

www.majorleaguelacrosse.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have never been to a lacrosse game, por or otherwise, but I'd love to watch sometime. That looks like a heck of a fun game.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Can't say i have myself but it does look pretty good stuff.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
it is a fun game to play and should be a great game to watch, there is also an indoor version, that is a real blast to watch, it is canadas national sport

Ben

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Its fun to be the shotters but what about the goalies

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
HEY i was a goalie....you just keep telling yourself that the ball doesn't really hurt as much as it seems to lol

Ben

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
you dont even get that much padding

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
in the outdoor game the goal is 6'x6' so you need to be able to move quite a bit, in the indoor game the goal is or was 4x4 so they have a lot more pads, also the ball travels a lot faster in the indoor game

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
i've never seen a MLL game live, but i did watch one on espn last fall. i really love how they beat on eachother with their sticks when they're chasing eachother around the court. looks like hockey to me only you throw the ball instead of hitting it and there's no ice. i would definately go to one at least once.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
today is the day i have been waiting for...i will be going down to seattle for the mll game, it is dark, cloudy and rainy here, the traffic is seattle will be a nightmare, but mrs tj and i are gonna go...in order to get to see the game i have to take her shopping so will be a long fun day, will do a report on the game tomorrow

new topics

top topics

join