It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Cleveland Browns 2005 offseason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
New coach, new QB, same 'ole embarrassing TE. I hope that this once proud franchise can pull things together.

Here's some links to news bits about the team that used to reside in the mistake by the lake -

Winslow out for season

Winslow's fine fine

Winslow's accident

Browns want Brown back

Dilfer signed to save the ship

Garcia gone

Crennel pursued

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA

I wish I would have seen this post earlier. THE BROWNS SUCK. I don't care if they beat Green Bay. Favre and company had more important things on their mind ( Reggie).

I used to be die hard until they up and moved to Baltimore. Now it is tough for me to get in to it. I have vowed to root for Pittsburgh until Cleveland makes smart draft picks, good managment decisions, gets rid of stupid football players who like to ride motorcycles finally not pick up horrible free agents...(Garcia). Dilfer better not suck..he is walking a thin line with me right now.

Jim Brown is the only respectable person in that organization. Well Dilfer is supposed to be a good guy. But they need to strap up Brown. I bet he could still get 1500 yds a season.

So until they so all those things The Browns can kiss my Ass.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
As a Browns fan, how can you possibly root for the Steelers????????????

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I know its not that easy to root for the steelers but the Browns have made me upset over the past couple of years and their decision making. Fine I won't root for pitt but instead for the Saints.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hey, glad I could convince you to switch to the new America's team!

top topics

join