It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Vikings lose!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm unhappy to see they lost today! They got smoked by the New York Giants. They gave up to many points in the first quater and they gave NY great field position everytime! They better win next week!!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think the Vikes are really missing Randy Moss. They have alot of offensive weapons but they are all more dangerous when the defense's attention is on Randy. They had him playing sporadically which I think is pointless, they should rest him until healthy so he doesn't miss games later in the season when the games count the most. You always see guys rushing back from hammy injuries only to re-aggravate it and miss more time than if they sat an extra week or two.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
I think the Vikes are really missing Randy Moss. They have alot of offensive weapons but they are all more dangerous when the defense's attention is on Randy. They had him playing sporadically which I think is pointless, they should rest him until healthy so he doesn't miss games later in the season when the games count the most. You always see guys rushing back from hammy injuries only to re-aggravate it and miss more time than if they sat an extra week or two.

How true, and I started him in my one fantasy league, I should kept him on the bench for another week...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
they arnt the same without him like you said PA, they need him, they also need him cause it takes persure off the other WR's

top topics

join