It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Ravens get Owens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
the Baltimore Ravens traded for San Francisco receiver Terrell Owens, the 49ers received a second round draft choice in the upcoming draft

sports.yahoo.com...;_ylc=X3o'___'BpNWZic251BF9TAzI1NjY0ODI1BHNlYwN0aA--?slug=ap-ravens-owens&prov=ap&type=lgns

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
this is such a bad choice for the ravens, he is going to mess up their chemisty.

Ben

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Last night in an interview with ESPN Owens expressed his anger or frustration about the trade to Baltimore. TO stated that he really wanted to goto Philly becase that was his A choice. And now he is deciding wether or not to even show up to play for the Ravens.

Is it just me or is this guy one selfish player. its all about him, its me me me me me, look at me, i can do this, i can do that. I will tell you one thing if he does play with teh Ravens Ray Lewis will NOT stand for TO's childish acts.

Ben

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
the Ravens are awaiting on the word of the NFL on the To ruling to play for the ravens.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think TO should just stop his whining and play for the team that got him. Is that so hard to do. YOu cant always play for the team you want to be on

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
any word on the hearings, TO says no way he is going to play for the Ravens. He sounds like a little girl to me.

new topics

top topics

join