It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: guy who cought the game winner in Houston also cought the grand slam ball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
the guy who cought the home run ball that ended the longest post season game in history also cought the grand slam ball in the 8'th inning, he will return both balls to the Astros

nice to see him turning in the balls instead of holding out for the big bucks, hope the Astros treat him well...oh yeah, he also had free tickets given to him for the game

www.chron.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
That's happened a few times before, but of course not for two balls of such importance. Being a Braves fan, I would have gladly returned them to the Astros, I mean, why keep the balls that ended you're teams season? But seeing as how the porch there in left field is small, I'm thinking it's not too hard to get more than one HR ball if it is hit there. I'm sure that the guy will be given lots of reperations for the balls.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
That guy must have some major sports luck or something because catching two home runs in one game is just something to be proud of. If that was me, know my luck, I wouldn't have caught either ball.

new topics

join