It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: you may have noticed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
some of you may have noticed that your post counts have dropped today, some of them by a considerable margin....again i have been busy deleting pointless posts and sometimes entire threads. i apologize to the members who have tried to make serious posts that have gone away in these deleted threads, we have worked hard to make sportztawk a site that all ages can come to and share their opinions on the world of sports.
I suggest that some of you go back and reread the terms of service that you agreed to when you signed up here and abide by them, believe me when i say that i and the other mods do not enjoy this, we all have lives, families, and jobs that require our time.If you have something to add to the discussion by all means do so, if you are just posting for the sake of posting and to see your numbers go up please don't waste your time and ours
The quality of posts that you make is what gains the respect of others on the board, not the quantity....making a pointless post and then answering yourself does not paint a very good picture of the poster.....PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE

[Edited on 9/19/2005 by toejam]

TRD

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
C'mon guys and girls..

Toejam has spent a few hours today on here just going through everything, i have spent quite awhile doing it aswell. We shouldn't have to read every thread and topic just to make sure everyone is sticking to the terms. You think we want to waste time doing it?

Its happened before and in the end the poster gets banned, which i don't want to do as you do make intelligent posts and can hold a discussion.

It's up to you all but it stops here, myself and the rest of the staff don't want it happening anymore.

If you want to just chat about things that are not sport related, then make a thread in the Non-Sports Forum, thats what it is for so use it.

new topics

join