It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Mod) Toltec is Missing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
Toltec ..... ..... At the time, it was enough work all by itself (research).

I believe he's just taking a break.

~~++~~

going thru the ToltecWay, as i did about every 3rd visit, (recall the Google Ad boxes on right side 2 clik & link)
I actually think/thought Toltec was/is Toltec of the link.

i 'm probably incorrect....but even so, the above quote was made while i was busy crafting this meme: -->>

Toltec is not gone, or run-off, or anything like that....
the Toltec Way is to balance oneself, & walk in Impeccability-->>one should sometimes need to assimilate, focus, with attention & intention.....BUT that's a long winded way of sayin something:::>

....You could say 'Taking A Break'
( in only 3 words)

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
...well...once again I suspect Mods/Staff will be blamed for running off another good mod. Once again people will operate on assumptions and fuel those assumptions with their own individual baggage/issues...

...so, I'm going to tell you what I know of the Toltec affair, then let some of you get back to your paranoia-loaded judgements of Staff:

Toltec was pulled up in regards to what were possibly some rather less-than-impartial moderation decisions, and some possibly concerning interactions between him and other members. I say POSSIBLE, as that was just the interpretation of at least the Mod who was calling him on it. Toltec however then seemed to take that to heart and electively de-Modded himself and say 'Goodbye'. We however did not accept his elective de-modding and wished to work out the issues...as issues DO arise, such is the nature of humans...we all hold differing opinions and as such conflict of opinions WILL arise.

From that point on Toltecs absence has been Toltecs choice. Thats my viewpoint, thats how I see it, thats how I read it in the Moderator Forum.

Personally, I believe Toltec to be an asset to ATS...and while I may not always see eye to eye with his viewpoint, will miss his input and obvious knowledge of the subject matters he shares with us all. I wish his speedy return.

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by alien]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Toltec..gone...ATS losing a bunch of good posters..very rapidly : - (

-wD

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I just talked to toltec if anyone wants his version of what happened you can find him at blackvault forum under his toltec name, since they wont let me post it for him here.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
...remember that there are TWO sides to any story...there is one here who can provide the other side, but at present chooses not to, and wishes the matter be dropped and people move on.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I agree.....let it drop.
Speculation leads to assumptions.
This does not need to be aired publically, because I am sure that Toltec and those involved, that are more knowledgable on this issue, would not approve of this being done so.
Let us all hope that this is temporary and can be resolved in a manner acceptable to all involved.
With anything in life, 'issues' will arise and with such issues, some will agree and some will disagree. The key is knowing when to let it drop.

Just my thought and .02 cents worth.

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'm not here to take sides or anything, in fact I couldn't since I don't know anything about this anyway. I would like to say that I do hope Toltec is going to come back or if he's just been on vacation then I hope everything is ok between ATS and him. He was a great member with an incredible amount of information to share. I also think his posts within the Religious and Spiritual section couldn't be beat. He never tried to close off other possible ideas and almost always took the time to verify his opinions and ideas with a variety of sources, both Religious and Scientific. Hope all will be good soon!

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Oh that sucks. Last time the 9/11 research team was set up dragonrider left and he was moderator then. Now Tltec has left just as I'm trying to start the project again! It's cursed!

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well I emailed him to try to call him back, I have to wait until he responds. Then we may hav esome answers.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
More hens clucking in the coop.

Shall I lock the doors until Toltec has a chance to speak?!

I am tempted, gossip spreads faster through here than on a hicks guillie...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well I got an email from him and he said that it was better if he did not come back. He does not really have anything against anyone he just did not want the belhaviour that happened to him to continue.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Locked to keep the sanity level in some form of modest influence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join