It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need a mystic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I need a mystic. A while ago Lupe suggested contacting London Wiccan Society. Where ever that is? If anyone from UK knows any good places in London/UK could you please provide me with the directions.

I�m looking for someone from the occult world, a magician or a witch or an organisation, if you have any ideas, please post it here

[Edited on 12-11-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sorry Tyler, I looked for mystic, but had no luck... but I found Mrs Tick and Mr Tick... maybe they had kids...

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yeah ask Byrd see what he might divulge.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Actually, I really am a professional Tarot card reader/palmist (that's my "side job" during the Halloween season.

So, yes, I could do a quick card reading for you if that's what you're needing. I do not, however, receive messages from the dead (I'm a skeptic and my opinion is that it's cold reading/fakery (you can see the Randi board (www.randi.org) and read his reasoning -- which is in agreement with mine.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 10:59 AM
link   
No no, i don't need a card reader, i need a spiritualist or a shaman, somone who invokes "spirits" ...
Does anyone have any addresses in London? Otherwise i will have to get in touch with dozens of mystics before i get to the right one.

new topics

top topics

join