It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have a double????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Doppelganger!

Incredible true cases of exact doubles who appear often as a forecast of death or disaster, and remarkable stories of people who can be in two places at the same time?

Do you have an exact double somewhere in the world? Can a person be in two places at once? There are many intriguing accounts throughout history of people who claim to have either encountered apparitions of themselves - their doppelgangers - or have experienced the phenomenon of bilocation, being in two separate locations at the very same time

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Sometimes your double is seen by others, and not yourself. Your double may talk to these others, as if it were you. People later remark about seeing and talking to you, and you tell them it was not you, yet they insist it was. Unsolved Mysteries featured a case like this - the double was seen by a number of people at different locations and times, where the person maintained he was not there at those times. Astral projection is the best explanation, where you are at two places at one time. This is the rule for small particles - an electron is simultaneously at two places.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
...I'd certainly hope not...the world is scary enough with just one of me kicking around...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yes we all have doubles that exist on an alternate earth, and sometimes the guardian in charge of a person may bring their double to the earth to interact in specific ways. The double usually appears to be perfect in every way because the alternate earth they come from is a perfect world.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I believe in guardians, sure. If these dopplegangers are here, they are most likely divine beings. I don't believe they are physical doubles, as each human is unique and special. (
) Cool thread, can't wait for more posts

-wD

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I did this thread back on 25-6-03 all about doppelgangers, very interesting read also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

blackwidow

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If your a Gemini you all definatly have a double out there somewhere ^^

new topics

top topics

join